Heritage Village Towns & Semis is a new townhouse and single family home development by Laurier Homes currently in preconstruction at 9560 Keele Street, Vaughan. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Heritage Village Towns & Semis has a total of 17 units.
HERITAGE INSPIRED SEMIS & TOWNS ON KEELE ST. SOUTH OF MAJOR MACKENZIE RD.
Maple is one of the GTA’s most coveted residential neighbourhoods for good reason. This is a mature and vibrant established neighbourhood setting with beautiful homes and all amenities in place. It is here, in the heart of Maple that acclaimed builder Laurier Homes is pleased to announce a new community of semi detached and townhomes with finished basements and available walkout basements, that reflects the rich established heritage character of its prestigious Maple address. Welcome to Heritage Village.
Features & Finishes
15. Ground floor ceiling height approximately 8’ feet, second floor 9’ ceiling height and third floor approximately 8’, except areas where bulkheads for ductwork, plumbing and/or dropped ceilings are required.
16. Poured concrete foundation with high performance exterior wall drainage membrane.
17. Engineered floor system with 5/8” tongue and groove sub floor, edges sanded prior to installation of floor finishes.
18. Exterior 2 x 6 wall framing completed with R-22 batt insulation and ¼” exterior wall sheathing.
19. High performance wood framed party wall.
20. Entry porch(s) with poured concrete finished in broom textured surface as per plan, and concrete garage floor with re-enforced grade beam and wire mesh.
21. Purchaser’s choice of quality cabinets from Vendors standard selections.
22. Kitchen cabinets include (1) bank of drawers, extended upper cabinets, breakfast bar on kitchen islands, and pantry as per plan.
23. Dishwasher space provided with roughed in connections for drains, wiring to junction box in basement from dedicated 15-amp breaker.
24. Purchaser’s choice of granite countertop from Vendor’s standard selections. Includes island and breakfast bar as per applicable model.
25. Double bowl undermount stainless steel sink with chrome finish pull out spray faucet.
26. Stainless steel hood fan with light over stove and vented to exterior with 6” diameter exhaust duct.
Baths & Plumbing Features:
27. Purchaser’s choice of quality vanity cabinets with laminate countertop and over mount sink from Vendor’s standard selections in all third floor bathrooms.
28. Purchaser’s selection of wall and ceiling tile for shower enclosures (2”x 2 “mosaic tile floor ) from Vendor’s standard selections. Tub enclosures wall tile to ceiling height , selection from Vendor’s standard selections.
29. Master Ensuite framed glass shower stall with glass front panel and glass shower door as per plan. Tub enclosures include shower curtain rod.
30. Shower includes interior waterproof recessed LED light and chrome finish shower faucet with temperature control and pressure balance feature.
31. Decorator styled single lever chrome finish faucets for all vanity sinks and tubs including pop up drain stopper .
32. Pedestal sink in powder room includes decorator styled chrome finish single lever faucet.
33. White plumbing fixtures provided in all bathrooms and powder room as per plan.
34. All vanities feature make up bar lighting in a chrome finish, and mirror.
35. Bathroom accessories include chrome finish towel bar, toilet tissue holder
36. Shut off valve for all toilet and vanity basin, and kitchen sink water supply lines.
37. ABS drains and PEX poly water lines to reduce noise and to eliminate sodder contaminants.
38. Main sewer drain completed with a backflow valve (backflow preventer).
39. Heavy-duty laundry tub with base cabinet , two-handle tap and shut off valves for washing machine, as per model.
40. Exterior vent cover and extended venting for dryer provided where required.
41. Purchaser choice of laminate flooring on main and second floor only, excludes tiled areas as per model from Vendor’s standard selection.
42. Purchaser’s choice of ceramic floor tile from Vendor’s standard selection in foyer, powder room, all bathrooms and finished laundry room as shown on floor plan.
43. Purchaser choice from Vendor’s standard samples of carpet with under pad, one color throughout third floor and finished basement areas where applicable, excludes tiled and laminate flooring areas as per model.
44. Coffered ceiling in dining room as per plan.
45. Stained oak staircases and handrail from main to third floor includes , oak treads, oak veneer stringer and risers, oak handrail, prefinished black metal pickets. Oak nosing provided below railings abutting open areas. Purchaser’s choice of stain color from Vendor’s standard selections. Basement stairs capped in carpet where basement is a finished space.
46. Ledges and window seats capped and painted in trim colour.
47. Two panel molded interior doors complete with satin nickel finish lever style hardware and hinges. Excludes exterior doors.
48. Contemporary 5 1/4” baseboards with coordinated 2 3/4” door and window casing. Shoe moulding trim installed in all tile and laminate areas.
49. Walk in closet in master bedroom as per plan.
50. Integrated coated wire shelving and clothes hanger in all closets. Linen closets include 4 wire shelves.
51. 200 Amp service panel with circuit breakers. All wiring completed in accordance with the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
52. Provision for future installation of electric vehicle charging equipment in the garage.
53. Heavy-duty electrical outlet for stove and dedicated outlet for fridge. Counter height split receptacles for small appliances.
54. Decora style white switches and plugs installed throughout finished areas.
55. Electrical outlet on island as per plan. Electrical outlets within 1 meter of the sink are protected by ground fault circuit interrupter
56. Electrical outlet(s) in all bathrooms and powder room include ground fault interrupter. Bedroom plugs include arc fault circuit interrupters.
57. Ceiling fixture in kitchen and breakfast area, foyer, hallways, above grade laundry area and walk in closets. Living , recreation rooms and bedrooms include one switch-controlled receptacle. Switch controlled lighting in basement areas. Capped ceiling location for dining room fixture.
58. Interconnected smoke alarms installed as per the Ontario Building Code, in all bedrooms, each floor and where a finished bedroom is located will include a carbon monoxide detector.
59. Electric button operated door chime at front door entry.
60. Roughed in RG-6 cable (3)
61. Roughed in telephone wire (3)
62. Roughed in central vacuum outlets (all pipes drop to basement) with dedicated electrical receptacle in garage for future vacuum installation.
63. Roughed in security system for all grade level doors and windows.
64. Smooth ceilings throughout the second floor, washrooms and above grade laundry
65. Purchaser’s choice of paint color for interior walls in a low VOC paint, one color throughout from Vendor’s standard selections
66. Interior trim and doors to be painted with an off white semi-gloss low VOC paint.
67. Sprayed stipple ceilings with 4” smooth borders in all rooms excluding second floor area, bathrooms, and finished laundry room which shall be finished in a smooth ceiling. All closet ceilings shall be sprayed with a stipple finish without border.
Energy & Water Efficient components:
68. Exterior walls to be completed in R-22 batt insulation, R-60 blown cellulose insulation in attic where applicable . Spray foam insulation applied to R-31 below exposed livable areas, overhangs and cantilevered areas.
69. Basement exterior walls to be insulated to full height, (within 200mm of basement floor), with R-20 insulation.
70. Low E glazing on windows with Argon gas filled thermo pane windows with warm edge spacer. Standard basement windows shall include Low E glazing.
71. Energy efficient dual zoned air handler fitted with an ECM fan (electronically commutated motor)
72. Heat Recovery Ventilator, for fresh air exchange (HRV) 60% EF sensible recovery, simplified installation interlocked with the the air handler.
73. High efficiency condensing water heater as selected by Vendor. Purchaser shall complete rental agreements prior to closing.
74. Ductwork sized for future air conditioning installation. Transverse joints of supply ductwork to be sealed with tape.
75. All faucets and showers to include increased water efficient technology. Shower Faucets 7.6 LPM, Lavatory 5.87 LPM.
76. Low-Flow Toilets 4.8 LPF,
77. Sump pump provided with discharge to exterior lawn.
78. Decorator styled electric fireplace located as per model selected.
Laurier Homes has been building homes in Southern Ontario for over four decades. With strong corporate principles and a focus on researching the needs of customers, Laurier has managed to build a reputation for solid, functional homes. This reputation is in large part thanks to it’s quality assurance program. Since Laurier treats every home it builds as if they themselves...
Please contact us to download the following documents.
Exphome team is providing our clients service for pre-construction projects in GTA.