Festival Condos by Menkes
Grand Festival Condos is a new 61-storey condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. and QuadReal currently in preconstruction at 1 Commerce Street, Vaughan with a total of 1200 units.
Why Grand Festival:
- Walk to Subway Station –VMC
- Close to Highway 7 and Highway 400
- Direct subway to York University
- Close to Office, Supermarkets, Restaurants
- A total 80-acre master-planned South VMC community with residential and commercial buildings, retail stores, supermarkets, school, sports fields, water entertainment area, and more.
- Easily access the subway, York Region and Zum bus routes all within walking distance of home. Commuters can ride the subway into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
- Highways located nearby include Highway 7, 400, and 407. Commuters can quickly connect to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway, driving into Toronto’s downtown core in just half an hour.
- With new residential and commercial developments booming the city of Vaughan and within Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, Grand Signature Festival Condos makes for an amazing opportunity for investors and end-users.